I can't believe how quickly everyone's pieces came together this go around!
When we opted to take a little longer 'composing wise' with the first assignment, I was nervous that it would come back to bite us. People just whipped these pieces up like it was no big thing! That said, they are significantly shorter than our first project and we have substantially more liberty compositionally because we are not bound by a predetermined chord progression. BUT STILL! A approx. 4:00" piece in approx. a week is pretty good! Way to go guys!
Right now, I'm just doing some final edits of my score in prep for the recital on Wednesday. Our 'fair copies' are due Thursday anyway, so I'm hoping to just get it out of the way so Thursday will be low, low pressure.
I'm really looking forward to the recital. What a great way to end the term! Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment